9.24.2011

WOW! Its been awhile....

Hey ladies!

Sorry I havent been blogging in what seems like forever! I went to a training last week that took up all my time and left me exhausted! But I learned alot and I'm back now...so here are my updates.

Update#1: I'll be using Carol's Daughter products that I posted about on my own hair tomorrow (Sunday). My mom told me that her hair turned out great the day after using the products but by the third day her hair felt stiff and she didnt like it all. At night my mom does wrap her hair and for some reason the house does get a little warm and someone always ends up getting up to adjust the air. My guess is that she probably was sweating in her sleep without knowing it and the sweat made her hair stiff and dry. I will say this discouraged her a bit she mentioned the thought of perming her hair again and I had to talk her out of it. But I'll use the product on my hair and let you know how it worked in my hair. We have two different hair types, I would say that I am more of a thick 3c/4a hair type and my mom is a more thin 3b/3c hair type. So maybe that makes a difference. We'll see what happens this week :)

Update#2: My biotin pills are definitely working. I will say that I'm showing a huge improvement in my nails! I've never had such strong, growing nails! My skin is taking quite well to them as well! Ive had less pimples appear on my face and my complexion is very clear and healthy-looking! As for my hair, Ive noticed that my roots are getting thicker which is always great! I also noticed less breakage. Im skeptical to say that my hair has improved from the biotin alone because of my recent cut though. But I will, of course, continue to take the pills and let you guys know the deal!

Click here for more information about hair types!

I believe that all for now!
Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment