9.18.2011

Carol's Daughter Review

Hey ladies!

Ok so last night I used the Carol's Daughter Monoi Collection for the first time on my mom's hair. She loved it! First off, the smell of the products are PHENOMENAL! I've been trying to figure out what it smells like to me but I havent quite put my finger on it yet lol. It definitely leaves your hair smelling fresh and clean! So I'll talk about the products individually:

Carol's Daughter Monoi Shampoo: 
This shampoo is sulfate free. It's best to use a sulfate-free shampoo because sulfate strips the hair of its natural oils which drys out the hair and eventually cause breakage. This shampoo produces a slight sud. So it feels really good in your hair. And another thing is that a little bit goes a really long ways. I literally put a quarter size in my hand and it was more then enough. So you really get a good bang for your buck!


Carol's Daughter Monoi Conditioner:
I liked this conditioner. I will say that I had trouble detangling my mom's hair after I rinsed out the conditioner (I did not add the leave-in conditioner at this point). I'm assuming that this was my fault though. Before I began washing my mom's hair I didnt detangle it, to be honest I completely forgot to. Usually my mom wears her hair in a wrap but this particular day she wore it in a pony and I just simply forget to make sure to detangle because she usually does it herself before I start her hair. But I will have to use this product again before I give a full review about it.

Carol's Daughter Monoi Repairing Hair Mask:
I loved this stuff! It really felt good in the hair, it definitely moisturized my mom's hair! And she loved this stuff too! It realy helped to soften up her hair. And she mentioned that she had no shedding when she styled her hair this morning so it definitely does what its suppose to do...at least so far! :)


Carol's Daughter Tui Leave-in Conditioner:
I absolutely love this stuff Ive used it on my dry hair when I felt like my hair was a little dry and on my mom's wet hair! It moisturizers the hair--no doubt and it is extremely weightless! It gives the hair a natural sheen and helps to keep it manageable between styles! Definitely so far this is my favorite product; even though it isnt from the monoi collection! The price was $12--definitely worth the price!

No comments:

Post a Comment