9.07.2011

Changed it up a little.....

Hey ladies!

So yesterday I had this epiphany...I randomly have times when I feel like I need to change something up. I get bored easily and like to take risks, especially wit my hair. I posted pics of when I experimented with different colors which of course damaged. So for the last couple of months feather hair extensions has become a trend....so what did I decide to do? I got a feather hair extensison !!! Its sooo fun...expensive. But fun!!
Here it is....in this pic only a few of the feathers boldly show. Altogether I have 5 feathers in my hair. And the best thing about them is that I can stick to my reggie. You treat it like you would your own hair-wash it, curl it, cut it, whatever you want.

Sidenote: I got a new camera!! Yayy me, before I was using my phone's camera lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment