9.29.2011

MAC Pro Longwear Lipglass

Colour: "Full Speed Ahead"
MAC'S new line of Pro Longwear Lipglass is AHHH-MAZING!! Here are its claims:

"A longwearing Lipglass that goes on smooth and lasts for up to six hours! Envelops lips with shine and colour and pro-longs the hours between re-application."

This lipglass definitely stays on longer than the other MAC lipsticks and other lipglass. As it claims the application is definitely smooth AND the consistency of the product feels great on your lips. And the shine of these product on your lips is SUPER sexy! A little bit goes a long way with this product too! The colour is extremely potent. I'm not sure about it lasting 6 hours, however! I didnt need to wear it that long lol. But my birthday was this week and I'm celebrating it this weekend, so I'll definitely be testing out the longevity of this lipglass compared to the others that I have.

The colour that I bought was Whoopsi and its absolutely stunning! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT !!!! <3

Click here for the link to the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment