9.29.2011

Product Review: Sonia Kashuk Nail Polish






These nail polishes are wonderful! You only need ONE coat of it and NO top coat at all! Amazing, right?! I loved this nail polish, I have the second one pictured above called "Taunting Teal." I got so many random compliments on it it the NOT, BUT TWO weeks I had it on my real nails. And if you are like me two weeks of nail that still looks presentable is pretty much a blessing. My poor nails get treat so bad at times lol. But this polish I had very minimal chipping, when I say minimal I mean like a few chips here or there on like one or two of my nails--nothing major AT ALL! The main thing is is that I had this dark, very potent color on my nails and you couldnt tell they were chipped and old! Matter of fact, I got the majority of my compliments the second week while the polish was chipped.

I got this nail polish from Target, they are priced at $4.99. Expensive....but not two bad for what it's worth! My dime was definitely well spent lol. I'm going to purchase more colors when I find more that I really like. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment