11.03.2011

Nike Training for iPhone

Hey ladies!

Looking for ways to incorporate a great workout into the hassle of your everyday life? The Nike Training app is the best way to do it. For all my iphone and android (i believe) users, please try this app out--its AHH-mazing! It's like a piece of heaven on Earth for me! LOL The workouts are intense, it has workouts where you can work on a target area like your abs or get a full body workout.

I've mentioned it here and there that I workout alot. I try to make it to the gym everyday between Monday and Friday but sometimes that just doesnt work out. On the days that I can't make it for  some reason, my Nike training app is my go to thing. Normally, I run 2 to 3 miles a day and do some light ab workouts and weight lifting. So I'd like to think that my endurance is pretty good. But 30 mins of doing a routine on this app definitely makes me second guess my endurance lol.

Here are the claims according to the App store:

Nike Training Club is a training app that gives you your own personal trainer, anytime, anywhere. Get lean, toned and strong with over 60 custom-built workouts, including new training regimens from five professional athletes, while you earn NTC reward workouts from Lea Michele and Rihanna’s personal trainer, Ary Nuñez.

The app is tailored toward women but the intensity of the workouts allow men to benefit from this app as well! You can set your own music to the workouts and it allows you to unlock more workouts as rewards which is pretty sweet! The workouts that you unlock are EXTREMELY hard....but they def get the job done!

I started working out a few years ago and I will say that I feel sooo much better about myself. I never was the type to have low self-esteem or anything. I mean I am 5'9 and over 6 ft when I wear my heels (and I LOVE wearing my heels!!!) so confidence was def something that I needed to have because I always stuck out. But setting aside a time everyday to workout allowed me to have some "me" time where I can just clear my head and mediate. Yes, I wanted to tone my body and all that but working out became more than just dropping a few pounds here and there. So I encourage everyone to incorporate a workout schedule into their lives. It doesn't have to be everyday like me; a couple times a week works just as well. Who knows maybe you'll end up like me and loving it so much that you want to work out everyday!!

Everyone should try and live a healthy lifestyle where eating right and working out on a regular is the name of the game. Give this a try....dont just try it once either lol. Trust me your gonna wait it the first few times you try it. Go with the lighter workouts first and work your way to the harder ones as you test your endurance levels more.


Let me know what you think!


Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment