11.21.2011

China Glaze Haul

Hey again ladies!

Recently I went to Ulta and just wanted to let you guys know about the products that I picked up! First off, I like Sephora a lot more than Ulta but I actually enjoyed my visit there lol. I was an Ulta virgin--this visit was my first time in the store.

But for the more interesting things! I bought three China Glaze nail polishes. Before I tell you what colors I purchased I wanted to just say that there was a period in my life that I completely boycotted China Glaze for no reason at all! I really am not sure why I ditched all China Glaze polishes but I did it with no intention! It literally has been years since a China Glaze nail polish has coated my nails but I decided to give them a shoot again and I am fairly excited. I've watched YouTube videos and seen blog post of different colors and I was quite impressed but them. Now, I am a die-hard ESSIE fan so lets see if these polishes live up to my ESSIE standards lol.

Ok enough with that: Here are the colors I bought....finally:
Sex on the Beach

Princess Grace

Love Marilyn (from the new Eye Candy collection inspired by Marilyn Monroe)
I think all three colors are versatile enough to incorporate into your fall/winter wardrobe, which I am pretty excited about! The one that I am most excited about is the Love Marilyn--I am def rocking this on Christmas this year! I can't wait!

Ulta had a Bogo sale so the polishes they were buy 2 get 1 free so I paid like $14 for all three. Pretty sweet deal! I'll be using one of these nail polishes some time this week and will do a review of whichever polish I decide to use next week.

Click here to see all the swatches from the Eye Candy Collection. I want them all!! This collection is AH-MAZING! 

Until then,
Toodles dolls

No comments:

Post a Comment