11.21.2011

Bunning it!

As I've said in another post, I've been doing a lot of bunning lately. Protective styles like twist-outs and the like arent doing that great of a job concealing my two textures. So until I figure out other cute protective styles I'll be bunning it for awhile! Glad there in style lol!!!


It's just a simple bun at the top! YouTube has a million videos on how to accomplish this look. I also do a cinnabon look that I will post some time soon!

You ladies got three posts out of me today! I hope you enjoy them all!

For those of you interested:
Dress-Forever 21
Vest-Marshalls
Shoes-Steve Madden
Watch-Geneva
Necklace-from a store in Miami, Fl
Earrings- you can't really see them but they are bronze and i'm not sure where they came from
Lips-MAC Nightmoth lip liner 

Toodles!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment