11.28.2011

China Glaze Full Review

Hey ladies!

As I promised here is my full review of the China Glaze nail polishes that I featured on my China Glaze Haul post:

Pros:
  • the formula is extremely smooth so the application is totally effortless
  • the colors are super pigmented which really makes a great statement on your nails
  • the price is pretty inexpensive--I always say that you get what you pay and with this product for about $7 you get a really pigmented polish that is easily applied and looks great!
  • the polishes that I have have nail hardeners infused in the formula which helps to prevent chipping of the nails (a point I forget to mention in the other post)
Cons:
  • the polish did chip after a few days--the chipping was barely noticeable but it did occur
Overall, I was pretty satisfied with this polish. I am not going to go out hunting these products down necessarily but if I run into a color that grasps my interest I wont hesitate to purchase it! As mentioned, I am an ESSIE kind of girl but I wouldn't mind incorporating some China Glaze into my nail polish collection.


Have you tried in China Glaze nail polishes? What did you think about them?

Until next time,
Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment