11.26.2011

Dealing with ANNOYING pimples? ....

Hey ladies!

So lately I've been having these random pimples pop up on my face. So annoying! Yes, I have a skin care reggie that I posted on my "Skin Regimen" page but some times that isnt enough to stop these unruly annoyances lol. Don't get me wrong my reggie works great for me--I love it actually and do not plan to veer away from it anytime soon. But there's a certain time of month that pimples are an inevitable thing for me! But I have a way to reduce then greatly.....even make them disappear and its extremely inexpensive compared to the many products that are included in my skin care reggie.

Months ago at the beginning of my hair journey I used an inexpensive product and got GREAT results from it. I even adviced my twin brother and two younger brothers to try this product out. All my brothers and my myself workout on a regular basis so making sure that our skin is clean and gets the nutrients that it needs to stay clear and healthy looking is essential! But for some reason, I stopped using this product and ever since I've been fighting pimple after pimple lol. Honestly, I really forgot about this product but my twin brother reminded my about it yesterday and I wanted to share it with you today! Are you ready for me to reveal this inexpensive miracle worker? Well it's nothing more than........

VIRGIN COCONUT OIL!!!! 


Literally this is all it is! I apply a quarter size all over my face when I wash or co-wash my hair and then proceed with the rest of my skin care regimen as noted in my video. I usually leave it on for no less than 5 to 10 minutes. If I am in a rush I will leave it on for 5 minutes but typically I just apply it and take it off whenever I'm ready to wash my face. Before you apply it just rub your hands together to warm the product and then apply. That's it! The coconut oil does all the work itself!

Here are the benefits of it according to organicfacts.net ::

So, what is role of coconut oil in Acne treatment? Coconut Oil is the source of two of the most powerful anti microbial agents found in any food substances. These are Capric Acid and Lauric Acid. They are the same acids that are found in mother’s milk and keep the baby protected from infections. When these are applied on skin, some microbes (good ones) present on skin convert these acids into Monocaprin and Monolaurin respectively, thereby replacing the protective acid layer on the skin. So, no microbial infection and no Acne! Not only external application, but internal consumption of coconut oil will give you the same protection, this time internally. Further, coconut oil is a rich source of Vitamin-E. This keeps your skin healthy and ensures proper functioning of sebum glands and clears blockage, thereby treating the very root cause of Acne. Finally, Coconut Oil is soothing on skin and highly penetrating. So, when applied on skin, it is absorbed readily and cuts down inflammation due to Acne to a great extent. It also helps heal any sort of wound on skin due to aggravated cases of Acne. And above all, Coconut Oil improves the rate of metabolism. This also indirectly affects proper secretion and balance of hormones and thus curbs out chances of Acne.

As I said this works just as well for men as it does for women which is a plus! I recommend incorporating this into your regimen. It doesn't hurt to try it out! If it doesn't work well for your skin it will definitely keep your hair moisturized so it will be a win-win situation if you bought this product regardless! 
Toodles for now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment