11.22.2011

China Glaze: Princess Grace Review

Hey ladies!

Ok as promised yesterday, I found sometime to pamper my nails lol. Pictured above is China Glaze's Princess Grace. My initial reaction is--I'm loving it The formula is super opaque, which I love because this color seems like you would need more then two coats to get a really good pigmented look. But Im happy with the fact that I didn't need more than two coats to get the look that I was going for.

This color is a pearly-lavender color to me. Really simple and yet subtly sexy at the same time. As I mentioned in my initial China Glaze Haul post, this color is extremely versatile so you can pretty much wear it with anything.

This review is quite simple right now because it's my initial thoughts. I'll be posting another full detailed review of this polish in a few days, talking about my experience with it over a few days! I'm a die hard ESSIE fan because it barely chips which I LOVE LOVE LOVE!! So hopefully I can say the same about this polish. We will see.....

Until then,
Toodles dolls

No comments:

Post a Comment