11.14.2011

Benefit's Girl Meets Pearl

Hey ladies!
Like most women, during the summer months my skin has this natural golden glow to it. I've been looking for a product that gives me this natural glow during the Fall and Winter months as well....and I think I've found it! I mean, who doesn't what a natural, luminous sexy glow year round?! I know I do. Benefit's Girl Meets Pearl does the job! This product definitely has the most natural glow I've seen in awhile! And another plus that I like is that its extremely lightweight!

Here are the claims:


This soft golden-pink liquid pearl glides on for a breathtakingly luminous complexion. Twist up & pat on over makeup or wear alone for a dewy luxurious lit-from-within glow. It's pure pearly pleasure!

There are two ways to wear this:

1) As mentioned above, glide this on right over your foundation. You can blend it in with your fingers or a brush such as MAC'S duo fiber brush. I personally blend this with my fingers, I just feel that my coverage is better that way. However, both techniques will work just as well as the other!
2) Smooth this product on before your foundation. This will make it look even more natural. Now, gliding this over foundation gives you a more defined glow; one that would be appropriate for an evening out to highlight those beautiful features! But for a more natural day time look like for the workplace or just running around doing errands I recommend wearing this under a foundation. 
These are the areas on the face that you want to highlight:



Highlighting with this product will draw the eyes of many. Light will reflect off your face and maximize those features, in all the right spots! Believe me, you will be the center of attention with this irresistible, natural glow! Pair this product with your favorite bronzer and you are set!!

Toodles for now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment