11.26.2011

Black Friday MAC Haul plus more goodies!

Hey ladies!

So I went Black Friday shopping and got a few things from the new MAC collection. I received so many emails from MAC leading up to its premiere and finally got to see it myself! By the way, you should join their mailing list to get updates on there new items and collections!


So here are the items I purchased:



The images of the eyeshadow palettes were distorted so here are their true colors:
Snowglobe Eyeshadows in Warm ($38.00): First row: Winterscape, magical mist; Second row: patina, buckwheat; Third row:Gaelic gold, midflurry
Iced Delight Eye Bag in Silver ($45.00)--includes makeup bag, 275 mini brush, Zoom Fast Black Lash mascara, a Technakohl liner in Graph Black and Silverware and Blue Spruce in the eyeshadow palette (love the blue spruce it has gold reflexes in it--gorg!)


Also pictured in the first picture are the DazzleSphere Coral Ornament ($32.50) on the top right which comes with Phiff, On the scene, Richer Luster and Eurobeat as well as the DazzleSphere Mini Nail Laquer Ornament ($25.50) on the top left which comes with Much Adored, Style Tip, Mistletoe and Dark Angel.

I love shopping at MAC during the holidays because they always come out with these Makeup bundles that at GREAT prices compared to their original prices. Just think about it a regular eyeshadow at MAC costs $14.50 but you can get 6 in the palette for $38...its almost a steal!

Also I bought some boots while I was out shopping. My mom and I buy boots every year around this time because you can pretty much get a good deal on them. I bought a total of 3 pairs but I only have two pictured below because the third pair are knee-high boots so I thought that I would just do an OOTD (outfit of the day) picturing how I wear them. It would have been too much of a hassle taking a pic of them only. Not to mention I'm just too lazy for all that right now lol.

But here are the two:
The belt detail and chucky heel is what made me fall in love with these boots! Love them! I wore these already with tights and a loose flowy top and they are super comfortable! BTW I'll be sharing these boots with my mom...she fell in love with them too lol

Love the distressed look on this boot! And the brown color makes it subtly pop which I love!


I bought both from JCPenney's. There brands arent anything spectacular so I'm not even going to list them here. I was pretty much bargain shopping for all 3 boots so I paid $100 in total! Pretty good right?! But I love the combat style of these boots. I wanted to start incorporating more edgier pieces into my wardrobe because every now and then I like to switch up my style a little bit to keep things fresh. I've mentioned it before but I get bored with the same ol' thing pretty easy so I have to switch things up every now and then! 

I bought a few more items on Black Friday but nothing to outrageous. I thought I would share with you guys the items that I was most excited about! I hope you enjoyed!

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment