1.16.2012

What's on my Nails?

(sorry for the cuticles looking a mess lol...but I did this in a rush)
Base polish: M.A.C Cream Style Tip
Tip color: China Glaze Black Mesh crackle polish

**Personally, I think crackle polish is overrated and outdated....but I was bamboozled into buying this one! I went to Ulta today to buy a China Glaze black nail polish and picked this one up by accident. Usually crackle nail polishes have a top that has the crackle effect on it to let you know that its not a regular polish but this one didnt for some reason, which is how I was bamboozled lol. But anyway since I have it I figured out a way to use it thats not overrated and outdated but simple and classic! And I like it when I use it this way, so I probably wont be returning the polish. I have my toes done with the full crackle and I'm still trying to like the full nail thing again :-/.

No comments:

Post a Comment