1.08.2012

Product Review: Makeup Forever Aqua Cream

Heyyy!
Aqua Cream


Makeup Forever is a pretty new brand that I've been attracted to recently. I use their Matte Liquid Matte Foundation which I love. I took a trip to Sephora and was drawn to the Makeup Forever section. As I was there I started sampling the different products that they offer and was pleasantly surprised at how pigmented their Aqua Cream was. Not to mention, the colors are AHH-MAZING. I placed a couple of swatches on the back of my hand and could not resist the temptation to purchase one. So, I did and I'm honestly IN LOVE with these creams. I'm actually considering purchasing all of the colors!!

Here is what Sephora says about this product:

Aqua Cream
What it is:
An ultra-pigmented, long-lasting waterproof cream.

What it does:
Aqua Cream combines the highest-quality pigments with mother of pearl particles to give immediate rich color payoff with a luminous finish in just one application. It's long-lasting formulation will not crease or smudge under the most extreme conditions and its creamy and elastic texture allows for easy blending.

What else you need to know:
Available in shades ranging from soft neutrals to pure bright tones, you can find the perfect color for any purpose.
Shades #5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 are formulated for the Lips & Cheeks.
Shades #1, 2, 3, 4, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 20, 21, and 22 are formulated for the Eyes & Cheeks.

I love the fact that these products are versatile--its a highlighter, blush, lip tint and eye shadow all in one. I've only tried out this cream as an eye shadow and it is "ultra-pigmented and long-lasting" just like the product claims. I love finding products that actually do what the product claims in ALL aspects like this product lol. There's so much I can say about this product but I honestly want you to try it out for yourselves. Expressing my opinion to you guys about this aqua cream does not give this product enough justice, it's just one of those things where you'll understand my excitement for this product once you try it yourself!

The color that was purchased was the #13 Warm Beige. Try this product out and let me know what you think!

Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment