1.11.2012

Sephora Haul

Heyy!


I took a visit to Sephora in JcPenney's today while I was shopping around in the mall. I've gone to the actual Sephora store a couple of times within the past two weeks or so to see if they recieved the Naked 2 palette. All my attempts were a fail until TODAYYY!! Btw I've been to the Sephora I went to today a couple of times too! I had to find it! And Yessss....I finally got the Naked 2 palette!! I'm extremely excited. When I first got to the Sephora area I immediately darted toward the Urban Decay section to find no Naked 2 palette in sight. I'm one of those people that ask the sales people a bunch of questions (some I already know the answer to lol). I decided to ask the Sales person if they had it and to my surprise they did. She explained that they had them in the back because they "didnt have the space for it yet." I could not believe it....I suggested that they should definitely find the space because I'm sure alot of people were going there just for that like I was. They ended up bringing a few on the floor and putting they in the storage drawers near the floor...not sure what good they're going to be there either but whatevs. I have my palette so that's all that matters right now lol.

Anywho, the palette is amazing. It looks better in person then in the image on the Sephora website. As I waited for the lady to bring the palette back, one of the sales girl explained that she wouldn't purchase the second palette because it was pretty much just like the second one. She even went as far to say that there was only 1 color that was different which was a complete misconception (better yet a lie). We ended up comparing the two palettes and concluded that they are different and that the second palette actually has better colors than the first. I've read different opinions--some like the first one better and vice versa. I guess that's based on your personal preference. But I do recommend you purchase both. They're great to travel with and the colors are to die for!

I havent used the palette yet so I'm not sure how I'll like the colors on my skin tone. So, a review of the palette is coming soon! Aside from the Naked 2, I also purchase another Makeup Forever Aqua Cream in #14 Taupe Brown Shimmer. In addition, I purchased a Makeup Forever Rouge Artist Intense lipstick in Mat 5 and Too Faced Aqua Bunny Creme to Powder Bronzer. Reviews for these items are coming soon as well! But I tried the Too Faced Bronzer in the store and it was AHH-MAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL! It's a great bronzer for darker skin tones which I find hard to find.

Here are the products up close and personal:
Too Faced Aqua Bunny Creme to Powder
Naked 2

Note: My lightning was horrible tonight for some reason, so I was unable to take a good pic of the Makeup forever lipstick and aqua cream. So I'll just do a face of the day using these two products so you guys can get an idea of how it shows on a darker skin tone.

Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment