1.01.2012

Introducing....

Heyyy!!!

First off, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Hope you all enjoyed bringing in the New Year. And I wish you guys love, health and prosperity in the months and years ahead!

As I mentioned a few weeks ago transitioningglamour.blogspot.com was going to undergo a few modifications...the biggest one being the change in URL. Originally this blog was formed to document my journey to natural hair. It will still serve this purpose but I decided to incorporate my love of all things glamourous! So I thought it would be a great thing to change the set up of this blog to encompass everything that I love as a wonderful start in 2012.

With that said, the URL will no longer be transitioningglamour.blogspot.com! The new URL issssss......

endlessglamour.blogspot.com

The content will remain the same with few additions. I hope you guys continue to enjoy this blog and make this blog successful! I love sharing my thoughts and opinions with you guys and hope that this blog will continue to soar and manifest into something great!

There are still changes that I am trying to make...I'm not computer savvy so I'm learning everything as I go with help from other people. I want to do as much as I can myself because this blog has really become my baby and I want it exactly the way I want it lol. So be patient with me, things will continue to change and I think you will enjoy the changes. 

Again, Happy New Year! There are some wonderful things in the making for endlessglamour.blogspot.com and I! 

Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment