1.01.2012

♥ Favs of 2011 ♥

Hey!

So to end the 2011 year I decided to share with you my favs. It was extremely hard to determine which products made the list and which didnt. But I was able to narrow the list down to 11.

Note: Products not mentioned in this post are not dismissed. If I posted a review strongly advocating that I love that particular product, I still do love that product. I just had to narrow the list down, unfortunately!

The list below is in no particular order. Here are my favs:

1) Clinique 3-Step System with the #Clarifying Lotion and Moisturizing Gel & Even Better darks spot corrector and moisturizer
2) Carol's Daughter Tui Leave-in Conditioner
3) Carol's Daughter Oil Infusion Kit
4) Clarisonic Mia
5) M.A.C Nightmoth Lip Liner
6) M.A.C. Matte Creme
7) M.A.C Media Lipstick
8) Sugar Lip Treatment and Scrub
9) Herbal Essence Long Term Relationship Conditioner
10) Biotin pills
11) DKNY Apple perfume

I love all these products and more...I can't wait to extend this list even more throughout 2012! Some of you may realize that there are a few products on the list that I have not talked about yet. Trust me reviews are coming soon for those products....but they did make my fav list so that should speak wonders!

Toodles until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment