1.03.2012

Check out Jewelmint!

Heyy there!

Have you checked out Jewelmint this month?! If you havent what are you waiting for?? This month Cher and Kate came out with the best pieces that I've seen thus far! I will definitely be purchasing a few of the pieces in my showroom. The quality of the pieces in this showroom seems excellent. I've been searching around YouTube and Facebook to see reviews on these items and to see how people are wearing them. Everyone seems to be beyond satisfied with these pieces as well as with other JM pieces. I'll be making a few purchases sometime this month.

Here are a few pieces that I'm in LOVE with:

  • Parisian Dream Earrings
  • Flabella Earrings
  • Plume Divine Necklace
  • Calypso Earrings
  • Laurel Drop Earrings
Note: Some of the items mentioned above are from previous showrooms.

What pieces showed up in your showroom? Which ones are your favs? I'd love to know! 


Until next time,
Toodles  

No comments:

Post a Comment