8.17.2011

Shea Moisture Curl Enchancing Smoothie....WOW!!


This stuff is absolutely amazing (no exaggeration)!!! A friend and I went on a hunt last night for this stuff. Together we went to 6 different stores. She went to 4 places (three targets and a beauty supply store and I went to two walgreens)...that should tell you something about the product. This stuff is the TRUTH...i was having issues with moisture; especially with my braidouts/twistouts/bantu knots. My hair would frizz in some areas because my hair was not holding moisture. This stuff solves all my problems! I am officially a shea moisture curl enhancing smoothie advocate! Go get it now!

Believe everything that this stuff claims...my curls definitely came out a lot more defined and moisturized!!

Don't believe me? Look for yourself :)
This is my curl from bantu knots! Believe me now....I told youuu lol

No comments:

Post a Comment