8.16.2011

One of my true loves!

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE  my co-washing conditioner! Its the Herbal Essence Long Term Relationship conditioner...
This stuff is the TRUTH! It smells phenomenal and it leaves my hair feeling extremely moisturized! I personally add my oils (jojoba oil, castor oil, avocado oil, grapeseed oil and peppermint oil) which I'm sure makes this conditioner even better...BUT I have used this a couple of times without the oils and my hair loves it the exact same! You'll be amazed how well your hair reacts to this stuff! One of the things that I am struggling with is making sure that my hair is moisturized! I moisturize and seal my hair but honestly I'm not completely in love with my moisturizer as I am with this product. But I will continue to use this product on my co-wash days and incorporate a homemade daily moisturizer (which of course I will post later) into my reggie and hope that i get past this issue.

This product is DEFINITELY a must have! So go get it NOW lol

No comments:

Post a Comment