8.07.2011

The Beginning......

Here are some pics of my hair throughout the years. My first perm was when I was in 8th grade back in 2002. Unfortunately, I can't find pics from 8th grade because everything is packed away but one day they will be up :)

2007 :: This is my hair in high school...this was first hair color that I did
2007 :: Freshman year of college I decided to cut my hair for a new look!

2007 :: My first Fall semester of college I decided to bleach some hair for highlights and dye it a shade of brown.

2008 :: Here is my hair....because of the color, I hair was growing pretty slow

2008
 2009 to June 9, 2011 was my phase of sew-ins and rope twists....

This is my hair after I took out a sew-in. Hair damage is very minimum in this pic

This is the beginning of my process...I have about 1 inch of new growth and of course my ends are still permed.

No comments:

Post a Comment