8.16.2011

Product Review: Intial Review

In a previous post titled "Product Overhaul" I talked about 3 new products that I picked up from my local indian grocery store.

Here are the products:




I had a pretty good experience with these oils! I would recommend them. The only bad thing I will say about the Brahmi oil is the smell. I'm not use to the smell of the Brahmi Oil at all....it took alot for me to put the oil on my head (im super sensitive to smells, so you can imagine my struggle lol) BUT I stucked it up and put it on my hair and my hair loved it. The great thing about these products is that it left my hair feeling moisturized and it helped with detangling my hair. Also another thing that I noticed about these products is that I had less hair breakage (which is an issue i'm still trying to correct).

I have only used these products once, so I will have another review coming on them in a few weeks! Just wanted to let you guys know about my initial experience with them!

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment