12.11.2011

Sorry I havent been posting! :(

Hey ladies!

For those of you that frequent here pretty often I am EXTREMELY sorry for not posting in awhile. Last week I was ridiculously busy. For those of you who don't know I am working on my Masters in Psychology so you can imagine I had to buckle on the studying to finish up my classes!

I definitely missed you guys and have some great posts coming some time this week. I haven't planned out my schedule throughout the week just yet, but I will make sure that I make time for you guys! I've dealt with some crazy blog withdrawals....it was pretty awful lol! But I have videos and other things that I want to share with you guys. The posts are planned and layed out, I just need the time to share :).

Onto other news, I did want to make an announcement!! Are you excited?? I am!! LOL. Anywho, I will be revamping my entire blog! Originally, this blog started out as a way to document my natural hair journey but I believe it turned into a lot more. I would still document my natural hair process and give you guys tips and advice about transitioning but I will also continue to focus on my other interests like fashion, makeup and the like! I am drafting out a new format for my blog too but honestly I am not a techy so its going to be a learn as I go type of situation. But I am a perfectionist when it comes to things like this so I will be planning every little detail out. Also, you may notice little changes here and there as well....but I will still post the same type of content I post now!! I promise! I am also incorporating new things to the content that I think you guys will be happy with as well.

As far as the change in content (actually its more like an addition to the content) that will happen immediately. I want to make sure that I'm adding things that interest you, so interact with me! Let me know what you want me to add, I would love to here from you!

More importantly, the biggest change to this blog that you guys need to make a note of is the change in url....meaning this blog's address will no longer be transitioningglamour.blogspot.com after January 1, 2012 !! However, I will make it so that you if you forget for any reason the new address, the old address will redirect you safely back home lol.

The new address and full makeover of the blog will launch on January 1, 2012!! Again, the format changes will happen subtly leading up to that point so technically the makeover part and the content part will not be all that new to you! I just want to be clear that the main change that you need to worry about after January 1st is the url change!

Again, check back here some time this week for more posts! Think you guys for supporting this blog so far!

Toodles! 

No comments:

Post a Comment