12.03.2011

Haul: All Dolled Up!

Hey ladies!

Since I am a VIB (very important beauty) member at Sephora awhile back I received a 10% off on my next purchase coupon. So today while I was at the mall I didn't to pop in Sephora to see what I could find! I had been looking at one particular product there for awhile but never brought myself to purchase the product until now! It's nothing other than: NARS The Multiple in Orgasm!
According to Sephora's website:

What it is:
An all-in-one, cream-to-powder, multipurpose makeup stick.

What it does:
NARS The Multiple beautifully highlights, sculpts, and warms the eyes, cheeks, lips, and body in an array of shades, from sheer accents to mauve and bronze. 

I love the versatility of this product, it's what really drew me to it. I've used it to accentuate the apples of my cheeks. It's the perfect touch! Orgasm is a highly pigmented fairy-like pink and gold combo with subtle but sexy gold reflectives in it. It's great for all shades of color as well! I'm more on the darker shade of brown with a reddish undertone so it really compliments my skin well, especially the gold reflectives. But I have seen lighter shades use this product and it looks just as good. Granted, it does produce a different look on different skin tones but it's versality still allows it to be the perfect touch! 

I encourage you to stop by your local Sephora to try this product out! For $39 you have a blush, eyeshadow, lip stain, and highlight all in one product. 

I also bought two products from MAC : Satin lipstick in Media and Pro Longwear Lipglass in Lasting Achievement..love them! Great for the fall and winter months!




Until later,

Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment