12.18.2011

Ambi Even and Clear Targeted Mark Corrector

Hey ladies!


I've been using Ambi on and off for years. At one point my skin loved this stuff; it kept my skin absolutely flawless! But now my skin is kind of weird when it comes to their products. For the first couple of weeks I start to see good results but after using it for months my skin stopped improving. Weird thing is, if I stop using the product and then start back I get the improved results that I want. So, its not like my skin rejects these products after a certain time. I guess it just likes to take breaks from it every now and then. It's a pain not too be able to get the continued results that I use to get with their products.

So for that reason, I really can't give great reviews about this product. Like I said I did get good results in the beginning, it just wasnt the results that I was looking for this time around. I have hyper-pigmentation on my face, meaning I have dark spots left behind by preexisting pimples which are simply annoying! I CAN NOT take it! I didnt always deal with this, in fact, it pretty much started when I got to college. Before college, I never dealt with hyper-pigmentation, so these products really worked to keep my skin even and simply beautiful.

Over the years, I've tried coconut butter, ambi products and some other products that I wont even bother to mention. Ambi products and Proactiv really keep my skin the way I wanted it. But then everything changed. I dont blame my disappointment on the products per se but I have to be honest with you guys on my thoughts about it. Now this is my first time using this specific product from Ambi, so I am not knocking all of Ambi's prodcts. All I am simply saying is that I am not happy with the results from this particular product but have been a fan of Ambi over the years. I have tried to go back to the other products from Ambi that I've used prior to trying this one but I still experienced the same thing. Now my hyper-pigmentation is not extreme but it's not that subtle either. So, in terms of hyper-pigmentation, the condition of my skin compared to how it was when I got the results that I was looking for is alot worst. Before I had no dark spots on my face I just had issues with uneven skin tone. So with all that said, I believe Ambi works best for evening out skin tone and can clear up a few dark spots here and there. But I do not believe its good to clear up moderate to extreme cases of hyper-pigmentation.

But one pro for Ambi is that it is affordable! Try this product if you will.....but I recommend you save your money!

On the flip side of the coin, now I'm using my brothers Even Better formula from Clinique (hopefully he wont read this--he doesnt know ive been using it lol). I wont say my thoughts on Clinique Even Better just yet because I have only used it for two days. Dont worry a review of those products and other face products are coming soon! I'm still in the process of testing them for you guys. Be patience with me! :)


Toodles!

Disclaimer: These are my honest opinions and thoughts. You do not have to take everything I said for face value. Everyone's skin reacts differently toawrds different products. So what works for me, might not work for you and vice versa. Please do not think that I am forcing you to not try this product. If you think this product is something that may work for you, by all means, try it out! I would love to learn about your results! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment