12.19.2011

Kardashian Kollection

Hey Ladies!

Don't you just envy the Kardashian empire?! You can't help it lol. I will admit there was a time that I was not too fond of Kim, but after watching their many reality shows I've come to love her. The Kardashian's are a family of GREAT, strong business women and I definitely look up to them for that! Anywho, I'm sure we all have heard about their clothing line that launched at Sears in August of this year. If you havent checked it....just stop reading this and run to your nearest Sears.....OK! Wait! Read this and then go lol. No, seriously go check it out, we all know we look in the mags to see what their wearing. Great thing about them launching their clothing line at Sears is you can can't go wrong now with fashion! LOL. I will say that their kollection is more price-ier compared to other Sears brands but still the clothes are quite reasonable in my opinion. I highly encourage you to check it out, they have some really great pieces that is worth the investment in my opinion. I'll be making a few purchases of some must have pieces after the holidays. And of course I'll definitely be sharing with you guys!

Aside from their clothes kollection they also launched a holiday nail polish collection collab with Nicole by OPI. Exciting, right?! Their nail polish kollection is what excites me the most for some reason. Of course Nicole by OPI is available at Walmart so that lets you know these nail polishes are def affordable. The colors are not extravagant or anything, which should be expected. You never see the Kardashians with flasy nails anyway. But these colors are classic and have the cutest names! My favorite color is "Rainbow in the S-Kylie"its a great multi-glitter number with a variety of glitter pieces infused in the formula! It's to die for over a coat of black nail....or any other solid color for that matter. Take a look at the kollection for yourself:
Dont they just make your hear smile! I love this colors! Unfortunately, I havent had time to run to Walmart to purchase any of these yet. But I'll be on the hunt for them some time this week, with a doubt!

Do you have any of these lacquers? What do you think about them?

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment