10.13.2011

Target Haul

Hey ladies!

I was so excited about my purchases today at target that I decided to blog out it. This maybe corny to some but it makes my heart smile. So one of my addictions is MAC Cosmetics. I use to have this MAC travel case for my makeup that retails at $60.00.
"Carry All M A C" Travel Case
Over the years of adding to my collection, this bag got to the point that it wouldnt zip properly. So what did I do? I purchased a train case from target from Caboodles. The case was $31.49. Half the price of my MAC case and two times bigger!! Ridiculous right?! I definitely budgeted spending at least another $40 or $50 because I planned on buying another MAC one from Ebay. But I somehow, magically, I always find myself in the cosmetics section of Target. Here are pictures of my new case:



Also, I bought two more lipsticks from Covergirl's Queen Collection. I absolutely love these colors! They're no less than FABULOUS! Super sexy and potent. And they last pretty long. The wear is not comparable to MAC's Pro Longwear Lipglass but it lasts a good while! Check it out, see how you like it. It retails between $3-$4 at Target. You can also buy them at your local drugstores.

P.S. I'm going to start posting more of these random posts, only because I think its super fun lol

Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment