10.14.2011

Essie Haul!!! How can you resist?!

Hey ladies!


I've been splurging a lot lately, haven't I?! Lol. No worries, I can justify all my purchases! But today I think I did a pretty good job with saving a few bucks. If you're in the Fort Lauderdale, Fl or Pompano Beach, Fl area the RedPlum coupon papers that you recieve in the mail, advertised ESSIE nail polishes at one of our local beauty supply stores called Elegant Beauty. Now, if you're not in this area try to locate your local coupon source that either comes with the newspaper and/or the mail to see if your local beauty supply has a sale on ESSIE. It never hurts to try. A friend even recommended trying to get in contact with ESSIE to see if they would send coupons. Asking never hurts either!

Now down to business, if you dare purchase these products in Walmart/Target or a drug store, there priced around $7.49. Ridiculous, right?! But I've compared there prices to the prices at our beauty supply store and the beauty supply store always carry them a few bucks cheaper. The thing is though, you probably won't be able to purchase the new line of products. Don't take my word for it however, I could be wrong! Anywho, Elegant Beauty advertised them for $3.99 as long as you bring in the ad (it doesnt mention bringing in the ad but apparently you have to). There original price was $4.99, which is still a pretty good price compared to $7.49.

ESSIE always has such pretty colors. They are pretty opaque and last a pretty good while. Many celebrities love this nail polish. I even heard Kate wore this nail polish in the Royal Wedding, I'm still trying to find out exactly what color she wore :). I use to be head over hills for OPI. It was so bad that I only went to nail salons that had a huge collection of it. Eventually, I got tired of OPI; not really sure why but I randomly started drifting off into ESSIE land and just never found my way back. And I'm not really looking to either. :)

But here are the colors I purchased:
From left to right: Aruba Blue, Raise Awareness, Bordeaux, Geranium, School of Hard Rocks, Brooch the Subject and California Coral.

There names are soo cute and super fun! This is my little glimpse of Heaven on Earth :)

Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment