10.15.2011

Biotin Challenge Update!

Hey Ladies!

I realized that I haven't been keeping you guys up-to-date with my biotin challenge. Yes! I'm still doing the biotin challenge and it seems to be working really well! For one, my nails are as long as they EVER been and my hair definitely grew a lot faster than it did when I wasn't taking the biotin. Overall, I would say that it's doing its job. Not only are my hair and nails reaping the benefits of an extra dose of biotin everyday. My skin and body are too! Yes I said my body lol. Biotin metabolizes carbs, protein and fats so that your body can use them to boost energy. Makes since, right?! The more energy your body has to use up, the better your body will respond in growing long hair and nails and all that jazz. Also, with the extra dose of love it gives you energy that you need to boost your daily activity level. This is wonderful for me! I workout everyday, so that extra boost really helps me. My goal is to run 5 miles daily by the end of the year (pray for me lol). The Biotin has really picked up my energy level a lot...I run 2 to 3 miles everyday now!!! So, I would advise everyone to take biotin on their challenge. I've heard so people say that it broke their face out but I haven't experienced any break-outs. My skin is better than its been in years!

Are you taking biotin? How is it working for you?

Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment