10.02.2011

Carol's Daughter Olive Oil Infusion

Hey Ladies!

So, even though I didnt have the best experience with Carol's Daughter Monoi Collection I couldnt pass up the opportunity to try the Olive Oil Infusion. At first, I will admit, I did NOT want to spend another $25 on Carol's Daughter. But there was something in me that would not let me pass up trying this product out. Going with my gut feeling had to be the VERY BEST  decision I could of made. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT. My hair is super soft and manageable, I cant stop touching it lol. Honestly, my new growth was getting unbearable. It hurt to detangle my hair and it took hours. Not to mention the fact that my new growth felt dry and eeky. I was completely over it.....even considered a perm (of course I talked myself out of it very quickly though lol). Olive Oil Infusion did EVERYTHING I needed it to do! NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!!! It tamed my hair and I can officially say this is my STAPLE product so far!

Application is simple! Here's how to use it:

1. Part dry hair into 4 sections and secure with clips.
2. One section at a time, apply Khoret Amen Hair Oil directly to the scalp using the included easy-application nozzle. Massage into roots and hair with your fingers and pull through to the ends.
3. Then apply Khoret Amen Hair Smoothie to each section from roots to ends. Ensure an even coverage as you detangle with your fingers, not a comb.
4. Place the plastic treatment cap over your hair and let sit for 30 minutes. Use a warm hooded dryer for maximum benefits.
5. Rinse with warm water until the water runs clear and wash with a sulfate-free shampoo. Follow with a conditioner if necessary.

You can purchase this product on the Carol's Daughter website or at Sephora (online or in store) for $25 ....

I encourage all my transitioners to try this product out!

Here are quick YouTube reviews of the product:


Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment