2.06.2012

Product Review: Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque

Heyyy!
Source
For the past two weeks I've been giving this deep conditioner a try. I've heard many YouTubers and Bloggers runt and rave about this product so I thought I'd give it go. First off, I was kind of turned off by the price. I visited my local Ulta store to find that the 8oz was roughly $30 and the 16oz was about $40. Expensive, right?! I decided to go on Amazon and bought it for an absolute steal, $25 for the 16oz. I must admit, I'm elated I was able to get my manicured paws on this baby because this stuff is AHH-MAZINGLY AWESOME!!

I've decided to stay faithful to this stuff....there's absolutely no reason to stray! I was looking for a deep conditioner that would leave my hair ultra moisturized which are the exact results I got. Here are the product claims according to Ulta:

Macadamia Deep Repair Masque is a revitalizing hair reconstructor for dry, damaged hair. A combination of macadamia oil and argon oil along with tea tree oil, chamomile oil, aloe and algae extracts rejuvenate and rebuild the hair, leaving the hair deeply nourished for improved elasticity and shine with long-lasting conditioning benefits.

  • Combines Macadamia & Argan oils with Tea tree oil, chamomile oil, aloe and algae extract

  • Deep nourishment & long-lasting conditioning

  • Ultra-conditioning hair reconstruction


  • My hair was in desperate mean of rejuvenation; my strands were in dire need of some tender TLC. My hair started feeling super dry and lifeless to say the least. I must admit, I've been way too busy to put in the time to take of my hair so I completely understand why my strands decided to punish me! So, last night I decided to do an extreme deep condition. I left this product in for about 4 hours and honestly my hair looks and feels like a completely different head of hair. I dont even recognize my own strands! lol. As a note, I've used this product a couple of times before last night and I got the same results. You don't necessarily have to have it in for hours to get great results. 

    Because I am so far in my transition (its going on 8 eight months since my last perm) my ends are getting extremely thin. If you've been following my posts regarding my transition, then you know that shedding at the line of demarcation is simply unavoidable. So, with that said, my ends are quite thin compared to my new growth. Based on the results that I been getting from this product, I think its going to help me slow down my shedding. I'll keep you guys posted on how well it helps.

    I highly recommend this product if your hair is dry and damaged. Honestly, if I had to I would purchase this product from Ulta. It's really worth the investment! Like I said, this is the deep conditioner that I've sticking with! I plan on adding this to my into my weekly routine!

    Toodles

    1 comment:

    1. sigh.... these products cost so much where i am from.

      http://notordinaryanymore.blogspot.com/

      ReplyDelete