2.06.2012

♥ January Favs ♥

Heyy again!!

I know this is a couple of days late. But another extension of my blog that I planned to add is my monthly favorites! I know I do reviews of products but I wouldn't consider all of those products a favorite of mine; even if I gave a positive review of that product! Sooooo, with that said, onto my favorites!

*These items are not listed in any particular order.
  1. Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque
  2. L'Oreal Colour Riche Nail Color
  3. M.A.C. Iris Apfel Nail Collection (in its entirety) 
  4. Revlon Lip Butters
  5. Jewelmint: Parisian Dream Earrings
  6. Real Technique brushes
Some of the items mentioned above have been featured in a previous post and others have not. But
I hope to be doing a detailed video of my January favs. I havent been posting videos lately because I realized that the lighting in my house is not that great...well at least where its most comfortable to film. Hopefully, I'll be able to figure something out because I do what to go into details as to why these few items have made my list. It might be a situation where I do my January and February favs together in one video if time does not allow me to do them separately. But check on the previous posts but clicking on each item!

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment